Call Us Today:
New Patient : (615) 656-4030
Existing Patient : (615) 784-3223
330 Mayfield Drive Suite D-2 Franklin, TN 37067

Bellafill injection: Instant, lasting rejuvenation in Franklin, TN

Bellafill Injection Franklin TN - Smile Lines and Acne Scar Treatment

What if your face could look younger in under an hour? What if improvement lasted up to five years? What if no cutting, sutures, scarring, or recovery time was required? Would you be interested? Then you will want to talk with the anti-aging professionals at CoolSprings Laser, Aesthetic & Skin Care Center in Franklin, TN about Bellafill injections.

Dermal filler with a difference

 Most dermal fillers contain hyaluronic acid. It restores lost volume and plumps skin by binding with water molecules. Results last several months, so periodic maintenance is necessary to maintain youthful-looking skin. Bellafill injection can be a good solution for the individual who wants longer-lasting improvement.

This filler, formerly marketed under the brand name ArteFill, is comprised of 80 percent collagen. This component adds immediate volume, lifting facial features and smoothing lines and wrinkles. The other 20 percent is microspheres of PMMA – polymethyl methacrylate. As Bellafill’s collagen is gradually metabolized by the body, the microspheres stay behind providing structure that stimulates and supports natural collagen production.

Bellafill is approved by the FDA for correction of nasolabial folds, smile lines that run from the sides of the nose to each corner of the mouth. Long-term studies support the safety and longevity of treatment.

Smile lines & acne scars treatment

 Millions of American are left with lasting reminders of troubled skin during teen years – deep acne scars. Bellafill has the distinction of being the only dermal filler with FDA approval for correction of moderate to severe pitted acne scars on the cheeks. Improvement in this area lasts about a year. 

Benefits of Bellafill

  • Long lasting wrinkle reduction without cutting, sutures, or scars.
  • Minimal downtime.
  • Instant improvement.
  • Often, desired results are achieved with just one injection session.
  • Treatment is brief (typically a half hour or less) and well tolerated, with a topical numbing cream applied first to ensure your comfort.
  • Proven safe and effective.
  • Cost-effective, since maintenance injections are not needed.
  • Can be used “off label” for improvement in other areas of the face, including nonsurgical rhinoplasty.

Call CoolSprings Laser, Aesthetic & Skin Care Center at 615-784-3223 to find out if Bellafill is right for you.

Related Article

Be Well

CoolSprings Laser, Aesthetic & Skincare Center is here to serve Middle Tennessee patients with the best skincare services available. Call today to schedule your appointment! (615) 784- FACE (3223)
Click Here

Be Special

Our VIP program allows you to pamper yourself every month without breaking the bank. Our VIP Programs start at 39.99 per month.
Click Here

Be Happy

We understand that taking care of your skin can be a difficult & expensive task, but we have a solution! Our 100%
Financing Guarantee with little or no down payment will allow you to take care of your skin properly without breaking the bank. We have financing that ranges from 12 months – 36 months.
Click Here
Web Analytics