Franklin faces look younger with Botox
Imagine erasing years of etched in lines from frowning, squinting, or pursed lips. Visualize this youthful transformation taking place without surgery. What if the technique was approved by the FDA, and results were predictable. The aesthetic professionals at CoolSprings Laser, Aesthetic & Skin Care Center make that vision of youthfulness a reality for women and men in the Franklin, TN area with Botox injections.
Each day your face forms thousands of expressions. Some are repeated many times. Eventually, that draws skin into folds called dynamic wrinkles. Botox is a purified protein. Injected into precise points just beneath the skin, this neuromodulator interrupts signals from nerves that tell muscles to contract. As underlying muscles relax, skin smooths out and fine lines and wrinkles soften noticeably.
In expert hands, Botox injections are safe and create a natural-looking, refreshed appearance. Our injectors have specialized training and a great deal of experience with neuromodulators, understanding the subtle differences in women’s and men’s facial anatomy.
What to expect
- A complimentary consultation for new patients.
- A typical treatment session takes about 20 minutes.
- Since a very fine needle is used, there is minimal discomfort. If your skin is very sensitive, topical anesthetic can be applied.
- No downtime – you may return to work or other activities right away.
- Low risk of side effects. Some patients experience minor, temporary redness, swelling, or bruising at injection sites. However, it can easily be concealed with makeup.
- Change begins to appear within about 72 hours, and improvement continues for a week.
- Results last several months.
- Patient satisfaction rate is high, and most are eager to schedule periodic touch up sessions to maintain their youthful look. With regular re-treatment, less Botox is needed and results last longer.
- Botox can also be used to control excessive sweating.
Call CoolSprings Laser, Aesthetic & Skin Care Center in Franklin at (615) 656-4030 to learn more about Botox, as a stand-alone treatment, or part of a comprehensive tailored plan of rejuvenation.