Cosmetic fillers contribute to youthful faces in Franklin
The face of a child has rounded contours. As we age, facial volume, elasticity, and smooth skin diminish. Cosmetic fillers, injected by the aesthetic professionals at CoolSprings Laser, Aesthetic & Skin Care Center in Franklin, TN, help to restore youthful skin essentials.
Reversing signs of aging
Over the years, we lose fat pads, muscle, and bone. This allows skin to sag into creases and folds. Meanwhile, our bodies produce less collagen and elastin, fibrous proteins that keep skin thick and taut.
Cosmetic fillers are injected into the skin to minimize signs of aging. These smooth gels vary in thickness, and the depth of injection is tailored. Soft, thin fillers smooth fine lines and wrinkles where skin is delicate, such as around lips and eyes. Medium fillers soften wrinkles on the lower half of the face. Thick fillers are placed deeper to fill hollows at the temples and lift apples of the cheeks. Depending on the specific chemical formulation, fillers integrate with skin to hold hydration and stimulate collagen production.
We provide customized treatments using a variety of safe, FDA-approved fillers. Our injectors are trained and experienced, achieving natural-looking results for both men and women.
What to expect
- A personalized treatment plan.
- An injection session takes an hour or less.
- Because fillers are infused with lidocaine, there is little discomfort. If you have very sensitive skin, topical anesthetic can also be applied.
- Little or no downtime. Most people return to work and other activities right away.
- Negligible risk of side effects. You may experience slight redness, bruising, or swelling at injection sites. However, it resolves within a few days, and can be camouflaged with makeup.
- Improvement is immediate, and continues as internal hydration and collagen build.
- Results last several months to a year or more.
- Volume loss in backs of hands can be addressed, too.
Call (615) 656-4030 to learn more about cosmetic fillers. Appointments at our office in Franklin may also be booked online.