Minimally-invasive Dysport is available in Franklin, TN
Today, men and women in the Franklin, TN area have more options than ever to maintain a youthful look, without surgery. Injectable neuromodulators Dysport, Xeomin, and Botox have become the go-to solutions for their effectiveness, convenience, and safety. The aesthetic team at CoolSprings Laser, Aesthetic & Skin Care Center is trained and experienced in these treatments.
Dynamic wrinkles and neurotoxins
There are two kinds of wrinkles. Static wrinkles are caused by loss of facial volume, allowing skin to sag. Dynamic wrinkles are the result of often-repeated facial expressions. Imagine how many times a day you pull your eyebrows together into a frown, or squint to read fine print. Skin is creased each time. As we grow older, skin loses its ability to recover from muscle activity.
Anti-wrinkle injections involve shallow placement of a botulinum toxin A compound. This temporarily modifies nerve impulses in targeted muscles, reducing their ability to contract. As muscles relax, surface skin resumes youthful evenness.
Smoother skin now and into the future
Dysport has the fastest onset of the neuromodulators we use. You can expect visible change within about 24 hours of injection, and results that last up to four months. By reducing the frequency and intensity of muscle contractions, maintenance treatment helps to prevent formation of deep, etched in lines as you age. An increasing number of younger patients are taking advantage of neuromodulators for “prejuvenation,” rather than waiting for wrinkles to form and then treating them.
What sets this wrinkle smoother apart?
- Dysport is cleared by the FDA for temporary improvement in the appearance of glabellar lines (moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows).
- Can be effectively used “off label” in other areas of the face.
- Has a unique diffusion – the way it spreads into muscle tissue – because each molecule of neurotoxin is surrounded by a protective cluster of proteins.
- Brief treatment sessions – usually 10 to 20 minutes.
- Minimal discomfort.
- No downtime. You may have mild redness, swelling, or bruising at injection sites, but it can be covered with makeup and resolves quickly.
- Results look natural.