Full family of Juvéderm fillers available in Franklin, TN
At CoolSprings Laser, Aesthetic & Skin Care Center in Franklin, TN, we understand most people have two aesthetic goals in common. They want to look their best wherever life takes them, and they feel most comfortable trusting familiar products and professionals to get there. That is why we offer the entire line of Juvéderm fillers.
About HA fillers
The primary ingredient in Juvéderm fillers is hyaluronic acid (HA). This carbohydrate is found naturally in the body. It binds with water molecules, helping skin stay internally hydrated, healthy, and youthful.
The HA in Juvéderm fillers is bioidentical, but made in a laboratory rather than animal sourced, for clinical purity and minimal risk of allergic reaction. It is precisely injected into skin to restore lost volume for lift and wrinkle reduction, and for additional volume where desirable.
More than just facial wrinkles and folds treatment
- Juvéderm XC is one of the best-known names in minimally invasive rejuvenation. This smooth gel softens lines around the nose and mouth. Results last up to a year.
- Vollure XC takes correction of moderate to severe facial lines and wrinkles a step further, with a formulation that lasts about 18 months.
- Voluma XC is a deep tissue filler, restoring apples of the cheeks for smooth lift in the lower portion of the face that lasts up to two years.
- Juvéderm Ultra XC is a soft filler, ideal for adding fullness to lips.
- Volbella XC subtly enhances lip volume, and it improves the appearance of vertical lines around the mouth.
What sets the Juvéderm collection apart?
Our cosmetic medical spa uses a range of quality dermal fillers, all with FDA-approval. However, the Juvéderm name and trusted Allergan reputation remain incredibly popular. The XC in these formulations is your indication of extra comfort. Each product is infused with lidocaine for a comfortable injection experience. Voluma and Volbella have proprietary crosslinking technology, where low and high molecular weight HAs mesh together for a filler that is flexible. The appearance is natural, and results are longer-lasting.
Learn more about incorporating Juvéderm fillers into your personalized program of rejuvenation. Call our Franklin, TN office at 615-784-3223.