Gentle, effective NeoGraft Hair Transplants
Hair loss is a common problem affecting millions of men and women across the country, including countless individuals right here in Franklin, TN. The team at CoolSprings Laser, Aesthetic & Skin Care Center is proud to offer our patients a revolutionary treatment, which enables hair transplantation with minimal scarring. Known as NeoGraft, this procedure offers several advantages over common hair transplant surgeries.
How is NeoGraft different?
This procedure utilizes advanced technology to remove individual follicular units, consisting of one to four hair follicles each. The technique, known as FUE (Follicular unit extraction), is gentler and less invasive than removing entire strips of follicles.
NeoGraft takes the benefits of FUE to the next level, with an automated system that uses controlled hydraulic pressure to lift follicular units with exacting precision. This technology reduces micro-tearing and other tissue damage around the donor site. The result is faster, more comfortable healing and reduced scarring.
The benefits of this unique system include:
- Natural hairline – Patients are left with a natural-looking hairline. Neografting does not create an unsightly linear scar, making it a good option for patients who like to wear their hair short.
- Fast recovery – There is minimal recovery time. Most people return to normal daily activities almost immediately. This is especially important for athletes and others who live an active lifestyle.
- No scalpel, no stitches – The procedure is gentle and minimally invasive. It does not involve the use of a scalpel. Most patients report little to no discomfort. Enjoy a fast and comfortable recovery, with no stitches in your scalp.
- Effective solution for hair loss – NeoGraft hair transplantation technology has an excellent record of success when performed by a skilled professional.
- Love your hair – Most importantly, you can say goodbye to wigs, hats, creative hairstyling, and feeling self-conscious about your hairline.
Whether your hairline is just beginning to creep back, or you’ve already experienced significant hair loss, the team at CoolSprings Laser, Aesthetic & Skin Care Center may be able to help. Please give us a call at (615) 656-4030 (new patients) or (615) 784-3223 (current patients) and schedule a consultation to learn more about your options.