Personalized skin care in Franklin, TN
You skin is unique. The distinction begins with a general skin type, such as normal, dry, oily, or combination. Lifestyle, diet, activities, and environment are factors – even stress levels. Age and genetics also play important roles in your current skin condition. Shouldn’t your skin care regimen be one-of-a-kind, too? At Franklin’s leading cosmetic medical spa, CoolSprings Laser, Aesthetic & Skin Care Center, it is!
Steps to success
After a thorough evaluation of your skin, our aestheticians work with you to develop a skin care program that keeps your complexion glowing. Your personalized routine may include:
- Cleanse, morning and evening – If you wear eye makeup, remove it with a product intended for this purpose. Wet your face with tepid water. Apply cleanser using a gentle, circular, upward motion. Rinse with cool water. Blot dry.
- Tone – Apply eye cream immediately, while delicate skin is holding maximum hydration. Then, use a cotton pad moistened with alcohol-free toner that contains antioxidants and nutrients.
- Repair – A light coating of corrective serum is next, for maximum absorption while your face is still damp. We guide you on what areas to cover – face only, or all the way to décolletage.
- Moisturize – All skin needs tailored hydration – clarifying, anti-aging, or deep moisture.
- Protect – UV protection every day is necessary for youthful, healthy skin. Choose a product that is not heavy or greasy to avoid pore blockage.
- Exfoliate – Most faces benefit from weekly exfoliation. It whisks away dead cells that dull your complexion.
- Treat – Daily skin care is your first line of defense against blemishes, sun damage, and aging. However, regular professional treatments make the difference between nice skin, and an unforgettable look. With options like skin peels, microdermabrasion, microneedling, laser therapies, and much more, you can be sure this portion of your skin care program provides maximum ROI.
We offer top medical skin care lines, personally tested by our staff. Call (615) 656-4030 to schedule skin analysis.